Adam's trial mod application.

DGCord3906

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? 

William Bill Overbeck.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141161108/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

AHHHHH#3036

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Daylight time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

no.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Never.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I feel like when ever i play, i see not many admins. Also, I play this server almost every day.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I feel as to be a good moderator is to be efficient and active, I will show that I am active and solving problems, assign warnings/bans if needed, and giving my opinion in decisions, however as a Moderator I feel as it is important to confirm actions with other moderators, as having multiple opinions in a matter is the best way to do things. I Also have had a lot of practice, I just refreshed my memory by reading the MOTD again, I'll just get the job done. 
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM: Random Deathmatch. is when a player is killed for no reason. For example, you are walking down the street and get shot down from someone for no reason (no mugs or other rp related reasons), you were RDMed.  The punishments for RDM would be a warn for each RDM until 3 or more RDMs which would be a 2 week ban for Mass RDM. RDA is when a player is arrested for no reason. For example, you're standing on the street and a cp tases, cuffs, and arrests you for no reason (no lockdown, weaponcheck), you were RDAed. The punishments would be the same as RDM, a warn for each RDA until 3 or more, when they will receive a 2 week ban as their punishment.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR: New Life Rule. Basically this is where once you die, you start a whole new life. You remember nothing of your past life. Ex: When a player is being raided and gets killed, they decide to go back to kill the player that is raiding. This is no bueno. Once you die, that it until the raid is over and then you can go back to your base.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when a user or users use outside knowledge to gain advantage over other players, for example im within my base and being raided, i can see where the raiders are and their names, i could tell my friend(s) where they are and who they are and have them do something that they would have no idea about.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
Ask them why they are doing, try to have them stop, and if that does'nt work find a higher up if there is one, or report them to the forums using the template.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I gather evidence for the abuse and report the person to one of the owners, administrators or just forums. I shall ask them nicely to remove the props if they dont i remove them myself if they keep on building on the street i give them a warning.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I jail tp the person that's mass rdming and continue my own sit and later i talk to the person and ban him for a duration given to me by a higher up or if there's no higher up Staff i just ban him for 1 week or 2  weeks depending on how much people he killed.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I shall ask them nicely to remove the props if they don't i remove them myself if they keep on building on the street i give them a warning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.