CarbonFiber's Trial Mod Application

Jacob :)

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? CarbonFiber

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004939316/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? notjacob#3531

a4) What timezone are you located in? US Central

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 2

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No, I have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, I am gaming which was a Marvel VS DC darkrp server I also have been staff on TTT servers.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? To be honest I got that feeling that only some darkrp servers have been able to do. This server has that "normal darkrp" feeling to it. Obviously there are some rule breakers but most of the people are nice and friendly. I talked to most of the mods on the server and I really have been enjoying 99% of the people I have spoken too. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think I would be a good moderator because for one, I absolutely love talking to people, I seriously enjoy every day I have been on this server. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM - Random Death Match RDA - Random Death Arrest if it was their first offense, for RDA and or RDM I would warn them for the scenario.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR - New Life Rule NLR is when you die and you come back to the previous location that you died at. Which is not allowed, your character is presumed to be a "new person". If you are being raided and you die in a raid, you must wait until the raid is over to go back into your house. This makes it so every life counts in DarkRP in ordinary situations there is a 2 minute wait period before you can come back to the place where you last died. This can be punished by warns, but repeated NLR combined with other rule breaking would result in a ban.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagame is when someone takes something they learned in a Non-RP scenario and applies it to roleplay standpoint and vice-versa, an example if a police officer hears about some one mugging someone then issues a warrant on their arrest without actually seeing this mugging or this person do anything in person that would be Metagaming. Metagaming is often dealt with by warns.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Record this scenario submit the recording to the "Report a staff member." section on the forums then I would let a higher up staff member know to call attention to this scenario. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If I'm the only person online I would freeze the person, then strip them. then ban them for 2 weeks since I have eyewitness proof of them. Then return to the sit, if there is another On-Duty staff member, I would tpjail the mass RDMer and have the other admin assist in that scenario while I carry on with the sit I was already in.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Now yes, this may not be HURTING players but it's our job to encourage players to play the game properly. You could tell them to find a different, proper, placee to build, or ask them to become a Hobo and build on the sidewalks instead. If I have told them this and they continue to do so, jail them for 2 minutes to give them time to read over the MOTD then after the 2 minutes is over let them continue to playing the game.

Extra Info: I would like to say thank you for giving me this opportunity to even apply to this amazing server, even if I am denied I want to say that I will keep playing on this server, as I enjoy it very much. 

Edited by Jacob :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.