Coal's Third Trial-Moderator Application

Coal

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

CoalColoredHusky

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoalMaster434/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Coal#9412

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

9 warns

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I own my own discord server, which is pretty small, I basically just mute or kick anyone not following the rules.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I would like to volunteer for XenoRP because I would like to make sure everyone is having a good time on the server and not ruining it for others. I personally enjoy helping out others and is the main reason I want to volunteer, not to mention I would like to represent the server in a good light. Also, I want to be a part of the amazing staff team that has been very kind and understanding towards me and the rest of the server.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If I were to get accepted, what would make me a good moderator is that I am very patient with people and I don’t get insulted by random insults that many moderators have to face. In addition, I have some experience testing out the basic commands that mods need to know on my own server using the admin addon that Xeno uses. I am also proficient at reasoning with people and keeping a calm mentality.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is a term which means Random Deathmatch in which a player kills another user for no valid reason or no reason at all.

RDA is a term which means Random Arrest in which a player kills another user for no valid reason or no reason at all.

People who perform either RDM or RDA will be given a warning if proven guilty / isn’t an accident / has had previous RDA or RDM warnings in the same day. If none of these I would just give them a verbal warning

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is a term which means New Life Rule. New Life Rule is a rule which states that a user may not return to their place of death for 120 seconds after their death / cannot return to the base or the pd until the raid is over. It also states that a player may not remember anything from their past life.

Instances in which NLR is violated is:

A person’s base is being raided and they get killed during the raid, come back, and kill the people in the raid

A person remembers what happened their past life and kills the person who killed them during a mugging

Person comes back to their death site before the 120 seconds is up

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is a term that means that a player cannot know anything or outside of their physical RP knowledge. 

Instances in which Metagame occur:

A police warrants a base for only hearing printers / meth because they physically would not know that it’s meth / printers

A player is hiding inside a vehicle to avoid combat in which you cannot do in real life

A police officer arrests a hitman for seeing that they have a hit 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If I were to see a higher up abusing their powers to the highest degree I would notify an admin / senior admin as fast as possible and start recording as much of it as I can.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

During a sit, I see someone outside mass RDMing, I would put the sit on hold while I jail the RDMer and ban them for 1 week and notify a higher up to extend it to two weeks, and then continue the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

If two other players are online and building on the streets, I would tell them that they can’t do that, but tell them that they can just become hobos and build on the sidewalk as to not break any rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.