KouLeii's Trial Moderator Application

Hyped

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
KouLeii

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kouleii/

a3) What is your Discord Tag?

KouLeii#7072

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I did on a server that is no longer online. It was public for a little bit then it was shut down due to complications. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I feel as if it would be a great place to learn about responsibility and a great way to make the server a better place and make the community better.  

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I will probably be on quite a bit,  I am very helpful and I try my best with everything I do. I am a quick learner and will help the use my Opportunities as a Staff Member to the best of my abilities. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM/RDA is when you kill someone for no reason and have no excuse for it, and when you arrest someone for no reason or a false reason that isn't true and have no reason. RDM and RDA if a case were to appear, should be dealt by asking what happened and get both sides of the story, then check logs and see who is correct or incorrect then, either asking the player if they want the other player to be warned or just let go, or by warning/jailing them.  

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is when you as a player dies to someone else and you come back to that place without waiting a certain time frame. This happens a-lot with raiding. You defend your base or you raid a base and die, some players will just come back to the exact place they died and try and kill you. It is unfair and not okay. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you use external factors in your favor against another player. Such as, if you and your friend are playing and are not in a party or team together, and some other player kills your friend, and since you can't do anything about it without it being Failrp and RDM, you were to lets say make up an excuse such as "We are in a team together and the player killed my teammate" or make of a false reason to arrest said player/ make him wanted just because he killed your friend. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? 

Iwould react by confronting them and try to figure what they were doing before consulting someone that is of a higher position to inform them of my findings and prove it with evidence (such as a video recording of them abusing powers)

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If the sit is of lesser importance tell the person to wait while I handle the Mass RDM, or have someone take my sit while I jail the person Mass RDMing and taking it from there. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Unless they are hobos or their job allows it, I would politely ask them to remove the props, and if they do not warn them. If it continues I would deal with it from there on. 

Thanks for applying

Pros:

Seems to know the rule

Cons:

Don't seems to be active, first time i saw you on was tonight unless you changed your name recently,

C1: no examples

C2: no mention of NLR timer wich is 120sec/2min

D2 usualy no mater what sit you are dealing with, MassRDMer need to be handle right away

Overall, i will be going with a Neutral leading towards -1

Have a great day/night!

Hey Kouleii thanks for applying!

Pros:

Chill in game 

Cons:

Doesn't know the rules very well

C2 no NLR timer

D2 handle the mass rdmer first then return to the previous sit you were in 

Overall im going with a -1

Have a good day/night 

Edited by Be1ial

Hello Kouleii thanks for applying

Positives:

Active to my knowledge 

Negaitives:

Forgot example for C1 and didn't mention what would happen if a player continued to RDM/RDA

Didn't explain C2 well, didn't mention 120 second timer for returning to the spot of death or explain how a player shouldn't remember any aspect of their previous lives

Could of mentioned using OOC to find a player or influence your actions in C3

No class can build on the street in D3

In conclusion, It's going to be a -1 for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.