Trail - Moderator Application (Socke) 2

Kacper

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Socke 

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/15325151515/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? K.#2217

a4) What timezone are you located in? CST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 3-4

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? falsely because I was told by a moderator that I can build a wall meaning 
I had permission and then another moderator didnt know I did and got banned
 not warned or kicked on the spot for 5 days but the ban was appealed. (misinterpretation from me and the moderator that let me build the wall)

I’m pretty sure I’ve been banned twice but I’m not sure if this is the same server but the reason for that is because a guy kept following me and trying to succeeding to kill me and he was putting tickets out on me all the time and every time he pulled out a gun next to me I killed him and got banned for it. But usually he would shoot at me and follow me to the most random areas.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? CrixRP Policerp,Fudgey's DarkRp USA, DankRp ,Void DarkRp, PlayFreeRp, MoatGaming, Smokes Darkrp

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Its the only server I really play on and I like the people I play with.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Because I see a lot of racism and I personally dont like racism from experiences living in the Chicago area.

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM- When someone randomly kills a player. Also abbreviated as "Random Death Match"/ "Random Murder"
RDA- When a police officer for no reason at all tazes handcuffs and arrests somebody for no apparent reason.
RDT- Also goes whith RDA when a police officer randomly tazes another player.

When someone RDM's they should be jailed and warned/kicked
When someone RDM's a second time they should be warned and banned for 2 days
When someone Mass RDM's they should be banned for 5 days with no warnings.

When a player RDA's they should be warned
When a player RDA's a second time they should be Kicked 
When someone mass RDA's They should be banned for a day or 2

-----------------------------------------------------

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR- Abbreviated for "New Life Rule" meaning after you die in an area you cannot kill the person that killed you or go to the area you died
at for a 2 minutes

An example for someone breaking NLR is when

A police officer is running into the PD to stop a police department raid and he tazes one assailant and the other kills the police officer, 
then the officer comes back a second time to attempt to arrest both of them again, he is going to revenge rda/rda first of all and while 
trying to do that he tries to come back aka NLRing.

Another example for someone breaking NLR is when 

A group of terrorists are going to raid a Megabase in the slums, they get in through all the fading doors, one of the terrorists die causing
them to not come back or interfere with the raid, the remaining terrorists kill every base owner inside and then the terrorist that died
comes back to the raid and the members of the base that died come back as well. All of the had broken NLR and should be warned.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame- Is when someone translates data that's not apart of roleplay like...

Old Base Codes

Being a cop and seeing in the kill feed someone killing another and finding the one that killed the other
by going across the map just to arrest him when you weren't at the scene or if it wasnt reported by another police officer.

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Go into the XenoRp discord server and report the issue in one of the channels or @ing a member of staff.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail and ban.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. 

All rules apply, give them a verbal warning or a ingame warning if they're long time players.

-Kacper 
16 years old

some information was copied from my last trial moderator application because I would have said the same thing that was already written on the last application and there wouldnt be a point in writing it again.

Working Mic

Online on the server most of the time.

Freeman Rank.

Edited by Kacper

Hey Socke thanks for applying

Positives:

none

Negitives:

Rushed app

multiple warns

two bans

poor understanding of the rules

C1 Mass RDM/RDA/RDT is a two week ban. You wouldn't jail someone for RDM/RDA/RDT the first time nor would you ban them for two days the second time. A warn would be good for the first two times, jailing someone is pretty situational.

In conclusion, it's going to be a -1 from me.

Edited by jeck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.