Peakdragon199’s application

demoknight tf2

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Peakdragon199

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. Currently i cannot get a link to my steam profile as i am on mobile  but my username is Devyn07 (the name is because i was young when i made the account) with a unturned zombie as the profile picture 

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie:
SomeUser#1234) peakdragon199#4749

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? Currently none that I can see when i do !warn but a few in the past

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I have been banned once for revenge on somebody who had rdmed me around 7 times and 7th being in a sit  I put textscreens on his base and it seems kind of dumb now that I think of it

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Not at all sadly

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? To help out in the xeno community I hate when people break the rules I make a ticket the moment I see something against the rules 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I am patient, calm, and responsible 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Rdm or random death match is when a player is killed for no reason at all the punishment for this is a warn if it is repeated then it eventually leads to a ban rda or random arrest is when someone it taxed and arrested at random without breaking any laws the punishment it the same as rdm a warning and if they repeat it a lot then it turns into a ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. Nlr or new life rule is violated when for example somebody has died in a raid they cannot go back into the area or kill who raided their base until the raid is over 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when somebody breaks character for example saying something about the hit accepted on top of a hitmans head

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I do not confront them I ask for assistance from somebody that can help me with the situation  and then confront them about it with that person

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I stay calm and jail them then contact somebody that can ban them and continue with the sit if I am able to ban them I will jail then let them know why I am banning them then ban them

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I give them both a reminder that you cannot build on the streets if they continue I would warn them

Hey peakDragon199, thanks for applying

Positvies:

none

Negitives:

One ban

Didn't link profile

rushed application

Didn't include 120 timer for returning to area of death in C2

C3 Acknowledging that someone has a hit is not Metagame, It is meant to be seen by other players , thats also why hits are adverted. Didn't mention use of ooc to gain information.

In conclusion it's going to be a -1 from me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.