Peakdragon199’s fixed application

demoknight tf2

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Peakdragon199

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262636917

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) peakdragon199#4749

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0 at this time

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I was banned for putting textscreens on somebody’s base for rdming me 7 times in a row the 7th being in a sit I am ashamed that I did this but I haven’t done something like that ever sense then 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I sadly have not 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? To help out With the server 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I immediately make tickets if somebody is breaking the rules I have never reached anywhere near 50 warns in the past and I’m usually online by 8:00 am or 9:00 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random death match or rdm is when somebody randomly attacks another player the punishment for this is a warn the punishment for mass rdm is a ban and rda is when somebody random Arrests another player the punishment for this is a warn mass rda is also a bannable offense

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which NLR is broken. Nlr or new life rule is broken when somebody dies during a raid and goes back to the location while the raid is happening you also cannot come back to the location of your death 120 seconds after dieing the punishment for breaking this rule is a warn

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when somebody uses information beyond their character’s knowledge the punishment for this is a warn

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I do not confront them immediately I contact somebody that can assist me with the situation and then confront the higher up with that person

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I jail them contact somebody that can handle the situation and then continue the sit

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I remind them that this is against the rules if they continue then I will warn them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.