U bad boy's t-mod application

U bad boy

b]a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? [/b] U bad boy

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799702185/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)altimate#6009

a4) What timezone are you located in?NA east

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 6

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Nope!
a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I was a staff member on Xeno for 3 months a lost my staffing job do to my steam account being hijacked.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I am an active player on Xeno and I would love to see Xeno get even better, I also think that me being a mod would be good because I'm usually up late past 2 am, which is usually the time that rdmers are out, I have been killed multiple times when I wish I could do something about it. Also, i think that I would be good, for sits because I am very patient and interested to hear what the person is going to say, also open to both sides of the story.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I am active in XENO. Xeno is the only server i play and would ever play. I would make sure the server is good for the players playing it, and would love to see new players join this / family we have at Xeno.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is a random death match example where you walk around shooting at people without a valid reason. What I would do is bring them to a sit and ask the storie, then check logs and see if it was true. If it was true, I would warn them for rdm, if they mass rdmed then I would ban them for two weeks. RDA is randomly arresting someone without a valid reasoning. Say a cop just goes around arresting people, that would be RDA, you would warn them for rda.
c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is next life rule which is a 120 sec time to forget your past and avoid the area you died near. Examples or nlr are you die during a raid them come back to kill that person that's breaking nlr, also being in the building or street of were you died, or getting mugged then coming back to the same place not avoiding it. In a raid nlr has a 10 min timer or until the raiders /advert over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. The metagame is where your in-game character in the game could have intelligence that you could not know normally. An example says a hitman had a hit above his head and a cop arrests him for having a hit witch in real life that knowledge you have in a game would not be shown in real life.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would record them abusing their powers then post it on youtube, and then go to !forums and report them for admin abuse

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass rdming. How do you handle the situation? You pause the sit and you cage the person rdming and ban them for two weeks and finish your sit 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. If they were hobos building on the street then you would ask nicely to not build on the road. If they were not hobos you would see if they were new, if they are kindly asking them to read the !motd and if they know the rules you would give them a verbal warning and then give them a warn for prop minge and if they keep doing so you warn them for prop minge.

Hey altimate, thanks for applying again.

I appreciate the effort, but you literally used the same application you used in September, 2019 (besides some fixed grammatical errors).

It doesn't seem like you really want to be staff? I'd like to see you really try to change some things up and make some more adjustments to your application rather than using your old one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.