Plastic Bag's Tmod application

Plastic Bag

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Plastic Bag

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199081716515/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Plastic Bag#2830

a4) What timezone are you located in? Mountain

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? I think I have like 2? but i'm not sure

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I was banned for NLR, I was annoyed with a guy who was messing with me the last few hours of playing that day then when he raided me I came back and started messing with him. But I have learned from my mistakes

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I have prior staffing on a SCPRP server but it has been shutdown sadly due to owner not being able to afford server hosting

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I absolutely love Xeno and i always try to do my best and keep a positive attitude.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I can stay up very late for those sneaky buggers and i have been playing on the server for a while so i know the rules. I also love helping those that need my help.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM (Random Death Match): RDM is killing another person for no valid reason.(Example) A Terrorist runs up to a hitman and kills him for no reason. For the first time i would warn the terrorist for RDM and if the terrorist continues or kills many people within a short time i would ban them for 2 weeks for Mass RDM.

RDA (Random Arrest): RDA is arresting someone for no reason.(Example) A Paramedic runs up to a Mafia Member and Stuns him with his taser and arrests the Mafia member for "Standing There". For the first time i would warn the Paramedic for RDA and unarrest the Mafia Member, If the Paramedic continues to arrest people for no Roleplaying Reason then i would ban the Paramedic for 2 weeks for Mass RDA.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR (New Life Rule): NLR is when someone goes back to the area where they died without waiting the 120 second time limit, However if the defender in a Raid gets killed he has to wait until the raid is over. (Example) A Terrorist kills a Gun dealer in the middle of the street because of a mug, The gun dealer runs back and shoots the Terrorist. (Example 2) A Gun dealer gets killed because a party of Terrorists raid his gun shop! The gun dealer runs back and kills the Terrorists with a Spas-12! For the 1st instance i would warn the gun dealer for NLR, If the gun dealer continues to break NLR/Kills so many people while doing it i would ban the gun dealer for 2 weeks for Mass NLR/Mass RDM (it depends on the situation.)

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when someone knows something out of there in-game knowledge. (Example) A cop walks up to a base and hears money clickers, then he calls a warrant on the base. (Example 2) You raid a base then die, you look inside the base and tell all of your friends the layout of the base in your next life.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would tell a admin or one of the owners

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would jail them, then i would continue my sit. Once my sit is over i would go over to the Mass RDM'er and deal with him. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would politely ask them to change to hobo and build on the sidewalk. If they dont comply with this then i would kick them. If they come back and CONTINUE to do it i would ban the for 5 days for Prop Minge.

Edited by Plastic Bag

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.