Zogree's T Mod Application

billyboy

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name: Zogree

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315926010/ this is it i believe

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Zogree#6969

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? Yes i do i Have 2 warn for revenge RDM and fail rp

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No i have not

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No i do not but i think i would be good at it nut if mc counts then yes on my own server

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? because im mostly on when no staff is on because i have no life

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Because i feel like im chill and understanding and i can make it a better gamin experience for others

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is random death match and rda is random arrest and rdm should be punished but rda depends  

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is when you return to ur death spot right after someone killed you rather in a raid or in a  kidnapping

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. meta game is when you gain info to something you gained out of rp so baiclee you see a door and you see stuff inside so you go up to the dorr and advert raid but you see the owner accross the street so you kill him even tho he is accross the street not at his base

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? i would tell them to stop abusing but if they dont ill report them on the forums or maybe if they are killing people and killing people in god mode or raiding in got mode i would might warn them 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?i would tp them up and ask what they are doing and tp the people he killed and ask if they lost anything and if they did i would give that back to them and warn the guy but if he is mass rdming then i would ban him for 2 weeks 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i would warn them for building in the streets if they are not a hobo 

Edited by billyboy
forgot something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.