Astroboy409 Trial Mod Application

astroboy409

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Astroboy409

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/astroboy409/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Astronomical#1109

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

zero

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

never

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I had about 6 months staffing on Derprp(which no longer exist) I had worked my way all the way up to Head Admin which is my goal here. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I enjoy this server and is the best server I have found by far and would love to play a bigger role in it and while im on keep the peace and enjoy being staff cause its what I love to do.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

MY honor to being to being the best and the courage to stand up with fortitude that may come with it as well as my commitment to the server to make it the best it can be.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDA is random arrest without a just cause or proof, punishment first time is warning, second offense demotion of job and 3rd offense jail time.

RDM is random murder without just cause and should be punished first offense with jail time, second offense kick and 3rd a ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is when you die and rush back to your death spot. Raids are the most common type where NLR is broken but also during PD raids when there killed and either come back to defend or attack

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is where players are using a 3rd party communications and let others in the party know when there being raided or were killed by a certain player and an example would be your printing money in your base and your friends are gone doing other stuff and your being raided and your using discord to tell them yall are being raided to come back.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Pull them aside and tell them that's not alright and they need to stop cause its ruining the server and players that help keep the server alive aswell as let another admin know when they get on about the situation and let them handle it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Freeze the player and teleport them to me and finish my first sit before I get to his case, and if players are to upset about lost items id replace them with my own money.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Gather them and tell them its against server rules, just because they are only ones on doesn't mean they can just break rules as they see fit and make sure they follow through with the rules set on the server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.