Llama's T-Mod Application

Llama

Β 

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Biracial Luigi

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/alec1215/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

⭐𝓛𝓡π“ͺ𝓢π“ͺ⭐#3704

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern US

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Community Manager - SATPG RP

Head of Staff - Acid RP

Co Owner - Reversed Gaming RP

Lots of other admin experience

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I really enjoy the server and want to volunteer some time and experience to make it better

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Lots of staffing experience, over 3000 hours in game, and I always keep a level head and make sure that I am as unbiased as possible when on duty.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when a player randomly kills another player and depending on the situation and severity of the case they would either be warned or jailed, but if it is mass rdm or more than one or two deaths, it would result in a kick or a temp ban.

RDA is when a player is randomly arrested and they would either be warned or jailed depending on how many people they arrested, and the players who were victims of the RDA would be released from jail.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is when a player is killed during rp such as during a raid or police chase and they try to return to the scene and continue RP. This is not allowed because the character they were previously roleplaying as was killed therefore the rp stops until they wait 5 minutes to return.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when a player uses in game tags or other clues that are supposed to be ignored in RP to give them an advantage. For example if someone sees that there is a person following them, normally they would just continue walking. Metagame in this situation would be reading their job title and seeing that it was hitman or thief and assuming they were going to be robbed or killed, and KOSing them even if the player hadn't initiated an RP situation yet.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Record their abuse and report it to someone that is higher up than them. I would then tell the person abusing that they should stop and that higher ups have been contacted.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Tell the people involved in the sit to hang tight and teleport to the mass rdmer and freeze them. I would then survey the situation and depending on the response I would decide his fate. 9 times out of 10 he will be perma banned.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Respectfully ask them to move their buildings to somewhere off the streets or tell them to switch their jobs to hobos. As long as no one else is joining the server, aggressive action isnt required but I would get them to move their stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.