UnOfficialCr33pa's Trial Moderator Application

UnOfficial

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

UnOfficial

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/UnOfficialCr33pa/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

UnOfficial#1592

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central (US & Canada)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I Used to co-own another community before it went down, I was also a Senior Moderator in this community.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I would like to volunteer because I like to keep the server clean and running smoothly for players to have a great roleplay experience

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

What would make me a good moderator is, to be on duty dealing with peoples issues, to be nice and unbias to players.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM : Random Death Match is when a player kills another player without proper role play reason.

RDA: Random Death Arrest same thing but is when a cop arrest a player for no role play reason.

They should be punished for first offence by a verbal warning, after that a warn, if excessive ban for multiple rdm 2w

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR: New Life Rule is a rule for players to who have died, they cannot go back to their death for 5m and have to forget everything from their last life.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when a player uses information that he couldn't get in a role play situation. An example is when a player uses sound from a printer to put a warrant on someone.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would first let the higher up know that what he is doing is wrong, if he doesn't want to hear it, I will gather information and bring it to another higher up.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If I were the only staff online I would pause the sit, and handle the situation accordingly. If there were other staff online I would ask one of them to handle it.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

A rule is a rule and you have to enforce it on everyone no matter the circumstance, I would tell them that it's against the rules and make then remove it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.