Mass Report

Quint

Your In-Game (RP) name: Gabe Newell (Or Gabe Newell on Patrol) (Or Gabe Newell At Your Service)

Player's In-Game (RP) name: planetaryian (Pretty sure this is just Rodriguez before name change) , Scribbles the Scrabbles Scraught , Randy Dandy, Bahamazaki, Rodriguez

Player's Steam ID: (Type: ulx copyid "Playername" in console) Rodriguez (SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:20089529') Bahamakazi (SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:33885368) Scribbles (SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:26963596') Randy Dandy (SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:32594019') Jimmy Johns Delivery Guy (SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:76413507)

Describe how the player broke the rules: Please just look at the footage, theres plenty of it, im seriously begging you to not make me type this all out. To cut it short, MASS minge, RDM, MASS Nlr Break, Building inside base multiple times, false warrants (in footage), repeated harassment on one specific player (Me) and Building into Non-RP areas repeatedly. Not to mention major propblock at spawn.

Evidence of the player breaking the rules: https://youtu.be/S20un__2jgg

Please forgive for the shitty cuts, this is just a collection of everything from tonight. Seemed like all these guys were on the server minging together. This had all started with a sit involving planetaryian, myself, and Spyte. Also, after speaking with Kil, I'm now aware that I shouldn't have included the alleyway in my base. I apologize, but I hope that doesn't blur the obvious disregard for the rules here. Atleast 2 People have been banned since writing this simply because Kil hopped on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gabe Newell, thank you for creating a player report! I have reviewed the video and have found that the players have violated the following rules:

planetaryian/Rodriguez - Prop block 2x, RDM, Prop climb, (already banned for propclimbing spawn)

Bahamakazi - NLR

Scribbles - NLR

Randy Dandy - NLR, 

Jimmy Johns Delivery Guy - RDM 2x

They have been punished accordingly.

Have a great day!

Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.