Woods Trial-Mod App

WoodWoofYT

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Wood

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/WoodWoofYT/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

WoodWoof#7406

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I don't think that I have, but I could be wrong

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have only been staff on discord severs. No Gmod servers

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

To make sure the game is fair for everyone

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Making sure no-one is RDMing or anything related to that. Also helping every player out.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM Is where a player kill another player for no reason. For example, me joining a sever and starting to kill everyone. I believe that they should be warned at first, then banned if they keep RDMING. RDA is where law enforcement arrest people for no reason also. For example, me becoming a cop and arresting everyone in the server for nothing. I also think they should be warned at first, then banned if they keep RDAing.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR Is going back to a raid after being killed in it. For example, me getting killed in a building raid. Then coming back and killing everyone inside the building without anyone claiming that the raid was over. This should be 2 warning then a ban.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagaming "Is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, usually via "OOC". The best way to put this is, if you are a cop and see in the kill feed that "XYZ" killed"ZYX" and you a warrant out for him. However this is not allowed, you must see what happened on screen and not in the kill feed. As in real life. This is against the rules, but I will still give at least one warning to be fair. Then issue a ban. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
I would record what is happening and report them as fast as I can.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I would TP the person to me, ask why he is doing it, and ban him because he was "MASS" RDMing, and not minor RDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
I would allow it only to make the server more fun. But when more people join I would tell them to delete it, so it is fair for everyone.

Neutral (leaning towards -1)

Pros: 

No punishments (based off of your information)

Staff experience.

I appreciate your honestly in D3.

Cons:

I have never seen you before.

C2's punishment is unclear to me. Two warns and a ban?

C3 had plagiarism, but it's quoted so I guess it's fine? However, I'd rather have your writing in your own words rather than a websites. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.