xXDarkShad0w5Xx Trial Mod Application

xXDarkShad0w5Xx

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

xXDarkShad0w5Xx

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/V8O/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

E12#4746

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

the only ban i have is a vac ban because i lended my brother my account, other than that i am clean.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

i have had staff experience on some minecraft servers and on one gmod server way back.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I love playing on RP servers and also love helping people out in need.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I like to help people out in need and also maintain the server and make sure nobody is breaking any rules to help make the server experience 

better.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM means when somone kills somone/anyone without a reason. Also depending on the situation it will either be a warn/kick/ or a ban if it really has gone that far.  I would sit with them and investigate the situation and go on from there.

RDA means if somone that is playing a law enforcement job arrest someone without a reason. Depending on the situation it would be a warn/kick/ban if it gets that far. I would sit with them and investigate the situation and go on from there.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is when a raid is in progress and that person that is getting raided goes back to the spot when the raid is still going on.

if a person goes back to the raid after death and it is still active it is RDA.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is used in roleplaying games which a player use of real life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determining  their actions.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

i would report to senior admin/mod the action the person is doing, if none is active i will use the resources i have available whether it  is commands or recording so can have proof.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

i would jail the person or excuse myself from the person i am talking to and deal with the situation.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Building is not allowed in the streets and i would give them a verbal warning, And if the building goes on either warn/kick or ban if it gets that far.

Edited by xXDarkShad0w5Xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.