BeastRusher's Application

BEASTRUSHER

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? 

BeastRusher

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

STEAM_0:1:97191253

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

BeastRusher420#1518

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standerard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never gotten banned on any server

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I do not

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I absolutely love this server and it would be an honer to volunteer and help as much as possible to make this community as great as possible.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I would make sure everyone is having equally as much fun as everyone else and by me being on the server for a long time knowing the rules.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM Such as Random Death Match is when a play kills another player with no intention to RP, and Random Arrest is when an a player cuffs another player without advert or when an officer is Random Tazing and throwing them in jail for no reason

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR or such as New life Rule is when you die you don't remember anything for 2 minutes from the raid/or other RP situations, A violation would be if you get raided, die then return 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when you use outside knowledge to help you in the game, Ex. Hearing bitminers and money clickers and ordering a warrant
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would remain calm start recording it and put it into my youtube and try to reach out to another higher up to resolve the issue before it gets worse.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would arraign myself from that person, tell him i will be right back dont move and i would jail and resolve the problem before it escalates.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would just delete them and warn them not to build in the streets again.

Neutral (Leaning -1)

Thoughts and Personal Experiences

Never seen or heard of you before.

Errors in Application

a2) This is your Steam ID, not a link to your Steam profile.

c1) This answer is confusing. You sort of describe what RDM and RDA are, but you don't say how you'd punish those infractions.

c2) Again, this answer is worded confusingly. Also remember that you can't return to a raid at all until it's concluded, if you die.

d3) Give them a chance to delete it themselves, and you don't need to warn them immediately. Just explain that they cannot.

Pros

Seems to have a decent grasp on the rules, and a decent application. No warns or bans.

Cons

Inactive, and a lot of these answers are worded extremely confusingly.

Conclusion

I'd like to see you on a lot more before you apply to be staff, and maybe see an application that's worded a little better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.