Remedy/balvin's mod application

B A L V I N

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Remedy.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile .https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169308982/

a3) What is your Discord Tag?  Remedy#1231.

a4) What timezone are you located in? CST.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 5.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? nope.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? not enough staff in the morning.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I will be consistent.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM=random death match RDA=random arrest for the punishment verbel warn if continue server warn then if again ban for required time.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR= New life rule if broken verbel warn if continue server warn then if again ban for required time.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. person may not use real knowledge.

they have to have a real reason behind ther actions.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? i would rec and report to the owner.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? jail and deal with them after

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. verbel warn if continue server warn then if again ban for required time.

i hope this is enough i want to help everyone and sever grow 'u'

Edited by B A L V I N
accidental post

Thoughts and Personal Experiences

Seen you on a few times, had some good and bad experiences, but you struck me as someone who doesn't know the rules very well and has a very bad memory.

Errors in Application

a5) Seven warns. You were warned twice while the application was up, and I probably could've warned you another time for Silent Raid if I hadn't taken your word for it that you forgot.

b1) Becoming a moderator out of pure necessity isn't something I look for in staff members.

b2) Answer is vague and unconvincing.

c1) You don't really explain what they are, just what they stand for. You also don't say what the "required time" is for the ban, or go into any nuance.

c2) Again, that's what the acronym is, you don't actually say what it means. Also, didn't mention the timer. Punishment remains vague.

c3) Answer is both wrong and confusing.

d2) Deal with them immediately.

d3) You seem to just copy and paste this answer for anything that asks about punishments. The question is there so you can be specific about punishments-- "required times" doesn't help us at all.

Pros

Active on the server.

Cons

Warned multiple times while the application was up, clear lack of understanding of the rules, rushed and sloppy application. 

Conclusion

I don't think you're fit for staff. You need to learn the rules a lot better and stay on good behavior before I think you should try applying for a moderator position.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.