DGCord3906's Mod application

DGCord3906

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Bill Jones

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141161108/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)  DGCord3906#3036

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST (eastern standard time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 1

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have not staffed anywhere yet, and i hope this is the first server!

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I have been playing XenoRP for almost 2-3 years it feels like. ( i dont really know) And i always LOVE playing on zeno. Which is either because how much money i have, or just because something about the server just feels... Amazing to play on. I feel as if I am going to spend this much time playing, I might as well help manage the server and keep the peace in the times, where there is none. The community has been extremely fun/welcoming to play in, and I owe it everyone for making me have such a good time in this server. Regardless, when minges and others come along when all the staff are offline, I feel as if it ruins the experience as a whole. Or even other people wrongfully get banned because they were just trying to help defuse the situation because there were no admins to help them. Due to that, I want to be able to prevent these people from ruining the experiences, and help the people that I have enjoyed playing on this server with.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I know that is was pretty stupid when i first came to the server, not knowing rules, getting jailed because admins are actually trying to help me, but I am certain that I have changed since then and have a firmer grasp of the rules. I like interacting with the players of this server and if I were to be accepted, I could possibly be able to have good interactions with both regular players, and the new players who have just joined. I play the server way too much so I am certain that I would have the time to be moderating others, and enjoying the server as a regular player.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is an doing of murdering someone for little to no roleplay reason to. Should be warned.

RDA Is the doing of a government role arresting someone for no roleplay reason. Should be warned

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is if killed, you cannot return to the same location for 2 minutes, and if killed during any type of raid, cannot return to the location of the said raid until the advert is over. You should not use information that you had gathered in your past life. An example would be if, say I was a cop, and these thieves were raiding the PD. They pick locked the door and killed me. I am not allowed to go back to the PD until the raid is over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is essentially when you use information that, when playing, you wouldn't normally have.

Example: You're a swat, and player 1 was killed by player 2 cause player 2 mugged him. so you watch the kill chat and make player 2 wanted and arrest him.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I should start using my recording software to record what rules the higher ups are violating. I should continue to maybe ask why the higher up is doing what they are doing, and if they dont give me a understandable reason, then i will make a forum and submit it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If i was in a sit handling something else, i would jail the person, and try messaging any other admins online, and try to get there help. If no admins are online, then I should proceed to to the person i am in a sit with, to wait a second, and tp to the mass rdmer, ask them what they were doing, and if not given a valid reason why, shall ban him for 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would kindly ask them to stop, and ask them to delete their props. If they dont comply, i shall delete their props. If they continue i will possibly ban them for NITRP or Prop Minge.

Edited by DGCord3906
Spelling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.