application for Fruitbash

Fruitbash

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Fruitbash

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856273900/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)  Fruitbash#8045

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST (eastern standard time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 1

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I was new and I didn't follow the rules and I rdmd but since then I have learned them.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? 

I have not staffed anywhere yet, and i hope this is the first server!

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I have been playing XenoRP for almost 2-3 years it feels like. ( i dont really know) And i always LOVE playing on xeno. Which is either because how much money i have, or just because something about the server just feels... Amazing to play on. I feel as if I am going to spend this much time playing, I might as well help manage the server and keep the peace in the times, where there is none. The community has been extremely fun/welcoming to play in, and I owe it everyone for making me have such a good time in this server. Regardless, when minges and others come along when all the staff are offline, I feel as if it ruins the experience as a whole. Or even other people wrongfully get banned because they were just trying to help defuse the situation because there were no admins to help them. Due to that, I want to be able to prevent these people from ruining the experiences, and help the people that I have enjoyed playing on this server with.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I know that is was pretty stupid when i first came to the server, not knowing rules, getting jailed because admins are actually trying to help me, but I am certain that I have changed since then and have a firmer grasp of the rules. I like interacting with the players of this server and if I were to be accepted, I could possibly be able to have good interactions with both regular players, and the new players who have just joined. I play the server way too much so I am certain that I would have the time to be moderating others, and enjoying the server as a regular player.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM (Random Deathmatch) is the act of killing someone for no RP reasons or attempting to.

An example of RDM would be if a person is walking out of spawn or just hanging out on the streets, and another player were to come up and randomly kill him, that would be RDM. As such, the punishment would be a warn.

Another example of RDM would be if a person had randomly insulted you, that does not give the reason to kill him or attempt to. As such, the punishment would again, be a warn.

RDA(Random Death Arrest) is the act of arresting a user for no valid RP reason.

an example of RDA would be if a person were to be hanging out on the streets or in front of their base's door. If a cop were to randomly taser him, and then proceed to arrest him, that would be considered RDA due to him not having a valid reason to arrest him.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR(New Life Rule) is when you are killed, you cannot return to the same location for 2 minutes, and if killed during a raid, cannot return to the base or location until the raid is over. You should not use information that you had gathered in your past life.

Examples of NLR being violated would include a player who had failed a raid and had returned to the raid location and continued the raid. That would be an example of NLR and would be punished by warning. Another example is if you had failed to defend your base during a raid, and you had came back to kill them, that would again be violating NLR and again, would be a warning. If it is repeated multiple times, that is Mass NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you use outside information that your player would normally not have.

Examples of Metagame include:

* Seeing the hitman hit accepted text above their player model and as such, running away from it knowing that they have a hit.

* Two players are on a Discord and one reveals information that they should not know.

* Your buddy gets kidnapped and tells you on Discord where he is, so you can free him from their kidnapper.

* You use your mic to see who is in the base or to see if they are in the base whilst raiding.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I start using my recording software to record the actions that are clearly violating the rules of the server and their integrity. I attempt to understand why exactly they are doing and if it is for a clearly invalid reason on why, I will message admins and higher-ups on Discord about these violations.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would tell the player that I am currently dealing with that I will be right back, and jail the Mass RDmer. I would quickly check the logs to see if there are any reasons and then ban for Mass RDM which is 2 weeks. Then I will return to the sit that I had originally been dealing with.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would first delete their props on the street, and kindly  tell them to switch to hobos if they are not already, and build on the sidewalk and not the street itself. If they do not comply, I would either verbal warn them or warn them. If they continue, I would either again warn them or possibly ban for NITRP or Prop Minge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.