Maerit's Trial-Mod Application

Maerit_YT

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Maerit_YT(Subject to change)

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380061595/badges/2

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Maerit#3363

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

Two. One for chat spam and one for RDM.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience?

If so, where? Yes ! I used to be a Gmod staff member for an old server called MakeshiftRP, i have and still run discord servers, and i ran my own VR Roleplay team for a game called onward.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? 

I really like the community the server has and ive been wanting to become a Gmod, mod again, so why not become a mod on a server i already really like !

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think I could help people understand what happened and why they are being punished but also learn from what happened and make them feel better about what happened and come out more remorseful and understanding.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM/RDA is an act of killing or arresting somebody for no valid reason and i believe a single rdm/rda is punishable by a warn  

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is Next life roleplay. NLR means if you die in a certain area you cannot go to where you died for a certain period of time or interact with the person that killed you for the same period of time. One example of NLR is if you are getting raided and the raider happens to kill you you cannot return to your base for 2 minutes or that would be breaking NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when a player uses a none RP source of sending information to another player. An example of metagaming is, If i am getting raided i cannot pm a friend to come and help defend against the raider or that would be considered metagaming another would be doing the something but using an outside source like discord or teamspeak

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would try and take a clip of the incident then go to another person of there 'rank' and show them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would pause the current sit freeze, jail and copy there steamid then continue with the sit then address the person massRDMing

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would politely ask them to stop 3 times if they dont i would warn them for prop minge and delete there props.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.