Bubba's Mod App

Bubba

1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Hubba Bubba Nibba Bibba

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/bubbadude2000/

a3) What is your Discord Tag?  Bubba#0738 (old one was deleted)

a4) What timezone are you located in? CDT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 3

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? 13 times - 2 of them are from me banning my self, 2 are perma bans (both appealed) and one was the anti cheat when it was broken, 1 for NITRP, and 5 for MassRDM 3 were false and appealed.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes ive been mod on this server multiple times

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I love this server and it is the only thing i play on gmod.. I also have always loved being a moderator for this server i always have a amazing time. I was mod a lot of times on this server as I love the community. Im a well known member of he community as well and some people would like to see me as mod again.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I have been senior mod many times for this server so i have a ton of experience about being mod. I am always helping out the community, and im nice to a bunch of people and also new players. I never get super mad at players or mods. i always try to make people happy and satisfied and that is how a moderator should act ingame and on the discord.

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Rdm - Random deathmatch. This is when a player is killed for no Rp reason. Example. Player 1 is talking to someone is the street no gun out or anything, then player 2 comes and just kills player 1 for no reason.  Rda - Random arrest. This is when a cop arrest someone for no reason. Example. Player 1 has a gun out, but there is no mayor so there is no gun law. Player 2 (cop) Comes over and says "you cant have guns they are illegal and arrests player 1.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

Nlr - New life rule. Nlr is when you are killed and you have to wait 2 minuets to return to the place you were killed. Example. Player 1 and player 2 are raiding player 3, Player 1 is killed and he thinks he died in a unfair way so he comes back. When he comes back, player 3 doesn't notice and is killed by player 1.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame - This is when someone is getting rp information from outside the server or information from players about another player. Examples. Player 1 and player 2 who are in a discord call are raiding player 3. Player 1 died but doesnt respawn so he can look inside the base, so he tells player 2 every move that player 3 makes that way player 2 know where player 3 is. Example 2. Say you get kidnapped, well if you press esc you can see through the blind fold, then you tell your party or discord call exactly where you are so they can help you.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

First I would start recording the situation, then i wold bring the mod to me and ask why he was abusing there powers. Then i would contact the admin or owner. If it is the owner then ;-;.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

First i would tell the players in the sit to wait while i deal with the mass rdm, i  would then bring the player and jail him and ban him for 2 weeks, then i would return to the sit right after

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them that even though its just them they still have to follow the motd, and i would tell them to remove it. If they dont then i will kick them. If they rejoin and continue i will then give them a warning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.