Benji Bestuchio's Trial Mod Application

Jax

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Benji Bestuchio 
a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234033072/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

BenjoStax#3751

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Daylight Time GMT-4

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 0 in game warns

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never been banned 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No. I've always wanted to be staff on a server. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I have around 1500 hours on GMOD and i've played in countless darkRP servers, But Xeno is honestly one of the best servers i've been in
it has very friendly and cool staff aswell as the regular people who play in it.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

-Ive got great people skills
-I have no bias towards anyone
-I know how to deal with all kids of people 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM is short for "random death match". it is where a player kills another player without reason. 
RDA is short for "Random Arrest" and it is where a player would arrest another player without them commiting a crime or doing anything bad. 
A first time offense should be met with a warn
Players who contiune to violate the rules would have to get banned. 
c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR is the "New Life Rule" in which players must forget everything that has happend in their previous "Lives"
An example of this rule being violated is, Let's say you get mugged in game and get killed. You coming back and killing the person who mugged you would be a violated of NLR 
c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagaming is  using out ofgame info in rp situations 
For example, Using the ooc chat to transfer RP data to Non-Roleplay Data.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
I would try to confront them and tell them to stop, I will screen record/Screenshot and send the video to a higher up and try to have them give out a punishment
d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I will tell the people in the sit to hang on real quick while i can swifty deal with the Mass RDMer
d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
It doesnt matter if there are 50 people in a server and 2 people in a server, rules are rules and they should always be enforced. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.