Demoknight tf2’s application

demoknight tf2

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Demoknight tf2.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262636917/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) peakdragon199#4749.

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern standard time.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0 if I am correct.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I have been banned though I cannot remember why as it was 2 years ago.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Sadly, I do not.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? To help the server when mods are not active.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I have nothing better to do so I will be actively looking for problems and tickets.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM and RDA stand for random deathmatch and random arrest unless it Is mass RDM or mass RDA then it is a warning as punishment. If it is mass RDM or mass RDA then the punishment is a ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. The new life rule makes it so players cannot return to a place that they have recently died at they must wait for 2 minutes before they can return to the spot they have died this is to prevent people from returning to raid locations during raids to protect their base. The punishment for breaking this rule Is a warning

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming means that you have used the knowledge that your character is unable to tell because it is a feature of the game.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would make sure to take screenshots as evidence then report this to somebody with a higher rank.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I will inform another moderator of the situation and continue with the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I will give them a verbal warning as they are the only two online if they continue I will give them a proper warning.

Thoughts and Personal Experiences

I think I've seen you maybe once before, a couple weeks ago. Though your name is generic enough that it could easily have been someone else.

Errors in Application

a5) You actually have nine warns, spanning from late August to early January. 

a6) You weren't banned two years ago, you were banned about half a year ago. This was for NITRP | RDM | Textscreen Minge.

b2) I don't see why this would make you a good moderator.

c1) Very vague punishments, and you don't really define them, just say what the acronyms stand for.

c2) You mention raids, but you don't say how NLR specifically applies to them.

c3) You don't even try to give a definition.

d1) Record your evidence in a video, if possible, and specifically report to an Administrator.

d2) Pause your current sit and immediately deal with the MRDMer, then return to your current sit.

Pros

Ban was a while ago, and last warn was more than a month ago.

Cons

You're definitely not very active, your application is pretty poor, and you don't demonstrate an adequate knowledge of the rules or common-sense staff procedures.

Conclusion

I don't think you're ready to be a staff member. You need to be a lot more active and stay on good behavior before I'll consider you ready.

Edited by Waltz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.