StarksWRLDs topic of (VIP/Donor printers)

Im going to go straight to the point, when you pay the max for donor you dont get much cause, all of these classes can do alot but in some cases might not be able to do something that sooo many people want which is MONEY!!!!!! and money can do too many things on this server like buy base dupes, make people happy, be able to buy more stuff such as guns, products, and etc... so I just want to bring it to peoples attention that you can make more money than donor classes can from free classes such as the gun dealing classes, and those are not donor classes which means they are free and what if someone wants to make more money than what he's making with every printer and bitminer he bought so the solution to that is they can make more in game money if they buy donor classes which makes the game even more fun, so what im asking is please add VIP/Donor printers into the game to add even more fun to the game also you the admins or owner can choose what type printer it is what its called which pack of donor gets what printer and if the worst donor printer is going to be better than the platinum printer. If you have read all of this thank you and if you are a mod, admin, or the owner please reply because i do want to hear your honest opinion thank you.

+1

I would love to have a money making entity for the donator rank I purchased. I do think it is fine to have these jobs only as donator, the lockpick pro is OP, but I want a better printer. Barley anyone uses the printers unless they are new to the server or just starting. Waiting for bitcoins to generate gets pretty boring and I think it would be fun to upgrade and click a printer that can get me good money instead of sit and wait for coins to generate. I never use money clickers because they are bad. I think there are too many clickers for new players and none for players in the millions. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you agree with me. 

-Epic

As Much As It may be to enjoyably to have new entities on the server it may cause a few problems. This server is held to the intention to keep it somewhat "vanilla" and avoiding having crazy addons and content that will confuse newer players. Though this may not be significant it may be an issue if this was implemented. A larger issue may be the complete collapse of the already unhinged economy. Money holds very little monetary value compared to other servers where it is a bit more difficult to obtain funds. Those who have donated continue to gain money while new players have to resort to much slower means of making money while having to fend off donators with better weapons and tools. This may provide a more significant presence of the "pay to win" mentality giving a much larger advantage to donators that are already present.

Edited by Rice Cooker
1 minute ago, Rice Cooker said:

As Much As It may be to enjoyably to have new entities on the server it may cause a few problems. This server is held to the intention to keep it somewhat "vanilla" and avoiding having crazy addons and content that will confuse newer players. Though this may not be significant it may be an issue if this was implemented. A larger issue may be the complete collapse of the already unhinged economy. Money holds very little monetary value compared to other server where it is a bit more difficult to obtain funds. Those who have donated continue to gain money while new players have to resort to much slower means of making money while having to fend off donators with better weapons and tools. This may provide a more significant presence of the "pay to win incentive" giving a much larger advantage to donators that is already present.

It’s just getting boring having to sit in a base with bitminers to make good money. I don’t know what else to say. I’m done posting to this forum. I have never seen any suggestion from here end up getting acknowledged by an owner or added to the server. 

@EpicGamerThatIsCool We've actually taken a lot of suggestions from the forums. Not particularly on this forums because it's not even two months old. If we listened to every idea that  was ever presented, I can promise you, you wouldn't play on this server. I also have read all of the suggestions to date (Proof enough, that I'm on here looking at this thread now, and have read the entirety of the thread, even all the way to the bottom). Just because every suggestion is responded to, or added to the server, does not mean that we don't care, or don't read the suggestions. It's also important to note that the whole goal of DarkRP isn't to make money. If you are bored of sitting in a base grinding bitminers, then try out some other jobs that require roleplay skills. The boredom stems from the lack of creativity and willingness to actually roleplay situations and interact with other players. There's endless fun that can stem from that, it just requires a little creativity.