Honda's Mod App

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Honda Civic

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nawt_blawky/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Blawky#0066

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No; n/a

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I fell like it'd be a good learning experience.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I feel like I'd be able to diffuse situations calmly, or if the situation requires it, I can/will take a tougher approach. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random Murder/ Random Death Match: On the first few offences warned, Upon a few more offences kicked, If they come back after that and continue to RDM, a 1 week ban.

Random Arrest: First two offences warned, Upon 5 offences stripped of Police/swat position and jailed for a few minutes, If they become police/swat again and continue to RDA, blacklist from becoming a police officer for a week or so and kicked.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New life rule basically states that during a raid or pd raid, if a player is killed during said raid they must wait until the raid is over to return to their death point, or if they're killed during another situation they may not return to their death point for 120 seconds. Examples: A swat/pd member returning to the police station after they are killed in a pd raid to kill said pd raiders. A thief returning to their base after being killed in a raid. A pd member returning to the point of their death in a mugging to kill said mugger.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is basically using non-roleplay information in rp situations, such as information that you gained before your character's death. Examples: A swat member watches kill chat, sees a Thief mug and kill a citizen, then uses said knowledge to put out a warrant for the Thief.  You get killed by a pd member, then use that knowledge to kill said pd member in another life.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I'd report them to the forums or dm someone on discord with a higher position of power than them and play the waiting game, as there wouldn't be much I'd be able to do after that.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I'd teleport and jail said person, finish my current sit and begin a sit with them or contact another mod/admin (if online) to take care of them while I finish my current sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Give them a verbal warning and explain to them not to build in the streets. If they continue, I'd jail them both and warn them for propminge/propblocking streets.

Edited by Honda Civic
  • Honda Civic changed the title to Honda's Mod App

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.