Jakes T-Mod Application

Jake

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Jake The Snake

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840004794

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Jake The Snake#3363

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Time Zone

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 11

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, It was a false ban.   I was banned for a week forcalling someone a queer.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, Xela Dark RP.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? To Help the community become a better place ,  I know All of the Important Rules,  and I love this server so much.   Thats why i donated to the server to help keep the server alive and running.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Helping Out Every person even if they make bullshit up i would still listen and help them out.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM means Random Death Match.   They would need to get warned Or ban if its more than 3,4 times.   RDA Means Random Death Match Should be warned , but if he mass rda's then that should result in a ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR means New Life Rule and say if your getting raided and you die then you come back and kill the guy thats raiding you thats NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame means Assuming something that happend or if someone did something or has something without any proof.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? You go in the discord let everyone know whats happening and report him/her on the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? You finish your sit then you go over to the mass rdmer and have a talk with him and probably ban him/her.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. You go on duty and Either give them a chance to remove the props or you remove them.

Hi Jake, thank you for applying! Here are some things you could improve upon in your application:

• You've been banned 5 times, and not for the reason you specified

VEJzXDj.png

• C1 - you got RDM correct, however, you got the definition of RDA wrong
  • C2 - That's the basics, however, you failed to mention what happens with non-raids, and forgetting past life
  • C3 - Your definition is passable, however, you failed to include examples

Edited by Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.