I'm tired of this little shit on discord

xxkracklexx

I'm pissed

There's this little shit on discord named kil and he finds every little tiny reason to use his powers i would rather have someone who straights up admin abuse.

instead of a pussy hiding in the closet

My experiences with this shitter

1. Today he server mutes me for having my game sound playing threw my microphone and he's the only one who cared than he leaves for 20-25 minutes

2. There's a emoji art kid in xenorp discord and mr i like enforcing little things calls it spam even tho he puts all of his emojis in one message

He has me fucked up if he thinks he can treat me like his bitch

What to do about this shitter

1. put some kind of reply saying i agree with what this man has to say

2. Get phantom to demote his ass this is gonna be a hard task because kil is fanny packs boi

3. use your american rights and a little euroboi rights

4. laugh our asses off once he gets demoted

DM me at xxkracklexx#6538 for premium help and more information about what's going on with this little shit

Edited by Skateboard DLC

well for one it wasn't 20-25 minutes it was only around 10 and that was cause i had to take care of my sisters dog who has a burnt paw

2 I don't find the "littlest reasons to mute people" in discord I had asked you 2 or 3 times politely to mute your mic cause no one wants to hear overwatch being played through your mic

and I don't treat you like my bitch most cases i treat you with respect and you've yet to show me a hint of respect when I politely ask you something

4 minutes ago, Kil said:

well for one it wasn't 20-25 minutes it was only around 10 and that was cause i had to take care of my sisters dog who has a burnt paw

2 I don't find the "littlest reasons to mute people" in discord I had asked you 2 or 3 times politely to mute your mic cause no one wants to hear overwatch being played through your mic

and I don't treat you like my bitch most cases i treat you with respect and you've yet to show me a hint of respect when I politely ask you something

Kil you either have to be retarded or acting retarded you were the only one who gave a fuck  and 3 months ago you had nothing to say about it you start fucking enforcing it last month

I used to start csgo and you can hear overwatch all the fucking time