Weeb2k's Trial-Mod Application

I Leak Music

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?Weeb2k {I Sell Leaks}

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/id/YunoGasai123456789

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)Mystummyhurt#5007

a4) What timezone are you located in?Eastern 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?No Clue

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Minging but thats back in 2016 when i was younger 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?Yes Retribution Rp use to co own it after starting out as a mod went all the way up to coowner. i forgot the other one but i use to admin on another semi popular server 35+ players daily

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Cause I see that people are breaking rules and no one is doing anything about it. i also have alot of experience with gmod and wish to help a server again like i have with the other servers ive been staff on

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Not being biased. alot of new moderators are biased and will take the side of someone they know of theve played with/based with in the past.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is Random Death Match. RDA Is Random Arrest. If its there first time rdming i usally go with a verbal warning. second time is a kick. third would result in a temp ban. if its a mass rdm instant 5 day ban or more depending on what he does.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.New Life Rule. An example would be if you and your party are raiding and you die you basically lose any memory of what you were doing and you cant go back to the area you died too for a certain amount of time.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. using outside information to aid you in the game. such as if you see hitman with a hit accepted above him and you think thats its on you and you do everything in your power to get away from him cause you know he has a hit on you.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?Msg Higher up than him Owner and Record him in the act.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? quickly jail them and bring them to this sit while in jail. from there i would either deal with him if hes being a minge(ear raping his mic,etc) and then go back to the first sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.ask them to switch to hobos if they want to build outside and keep it on the sidewalks not the street.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.