Stitous' Trial-Mod Application

Jangles

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Jangles

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/bionemesis1111/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Detective_Dab#5169

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Daylight

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No bans

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I do not
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I've never moderated with a server before, XenoRP is my favorite DarkRP Server, and I feel it would be an interesting experience.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I see myself as a decently fair person, and I'm active on the server. I've always wanted to mod for a server as well, and I would try my best!
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM/RDA Is an action where players unexpectedly attack or arrest players who had no reason to become the victim. I think the players doing said activities should be warned, if it is to continue, possibly a small ban if it becomes too serious.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is the action of using prior knowledge after a death to have reason to kill a player, or to stop a raid. The most common instance of violation is when a killed player returns to their base during a raid, after having been killed

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when a player uses real-life knowledge of situations to gain awareness to a situation. An example of metagaming may be when a player parties with someone, finds out their passcodes, and then uses them to raid their base after leaving the party or with a new job.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Report it to the forum, fix possible issues such as bans they have done.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Finish the sit, and report to the issue as soon as I'm finished

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Warn the two players to remove the buildings. If they refused, remove them myself.

Edited by A little stitious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.