Bacon's tmod application

Bacon

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Bacon

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BaconJaxton/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Bacon#5600

a4) What timezone are you located in?

central time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

yes, my friend made a server and i had to run it so i helped run the server and i got it to 100k but were updating it right now.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

because i think i would be a good moderator and ive ran over 50 servers for people.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

by checking everyone to see if there doing the right thing if there not i'll either kick or ban or permaban. 
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random Death Match and i know that because i looked at the rules when i started playing this game.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule i know that because i looked at the rules when i started playing this game.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

you cant hear like someone through a wall and there a meth person and your like a cop and u have to fisically see it.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

pause and sit and go to them and talk to them and if they weren't following the rules it will be an instant ban for like a week for abusing there upper powers.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

pause and sit and go to them and talk to them and if they weren't following the rules it will be an instant ban for like 2 weeks

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

u do a verbal warning and if they don't complie you warn them and if they do it again kick them and if they still do it u ban them for 5 days

Edited by Bacon
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.