Crunchy's Trial-Mod Application

[IG] Crunchy

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?: My In-game Rp name is Crunchy.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178109569/home

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Crunchy#2188

a4) What timezone are you located in? GMT+13

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? I have zero in game warns.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No I do not and I have no intention of getting banned, as it can and will influence other users of this community's minds to reflect badly on my personality.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No I do not have any prior staffing experience

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I would like to volunteer for XenoRP as for the time I have been on this server, I have seen several mass RDMings that go on for 5 minutes until the user gets banned, and I have seen multiple server crashes due to people with the job of Hobo, building propheavy bases and restraunts on the road, I have also seen many police officers, player disrespecting and harassing a kid who is of the younger age and does not understand what is going on etc. I would like to prevent these things from happening as it could improve the server status and reduce lag by enforcing and preventing propheavy builds.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I think that I would be a good moderator because I believe I have the determination to learn new things as I go on this server creating a user friendly experience aswell as having fun without putting someone elses fun or view on the server at risk. Although I do have exams coming up in one week time, if I do get accepted I will spend all of my available time balancing out the two communities I take part in, which is Imperial Gaming and I will make sure to spend an equal amount of time on each server as I am taking the responsibilities to uphold my reputation and time on both servers:

Extra Information: I have another dedication on a different community on Star Wars RP that I have been involved in that community since 2017, after my exams are finished in one week I will make sure to spend an equal amount of time on each server. Imperial Gaming will always be number one in my opinion and XenoRP will always be #2 (no offence its just I have been on that server longer), these notes I have said about imperil gaming have no intention to take your players, I am just stating the fact that I have another community to be active on.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. If a ticket comes in about RDM or RDA, and its the user's first offence for doing such a thing I will give them a verbal warning, if in the same time I am online they do it again I will warn them as clearly it wasn't a mistake and they have no intention to rp. If it is a mass RDM or mass RDA, I will warn them or temp ban them for 30 minutes, as they clearly have no intention to rp, and if after the 30 minutes they come back and do it a 2nd time I will warn them and temp ban them for 5 hours if it happens a 3rd time they will be banned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR also known as 'New Life Rule' is commonly violated when they are getting raided because they do not want to lose their valuables, another example is when PD is getting raided and the person(s) raiding gets killed they will come back to kill the police officer to successfully pull off the raid, or if a police officer dies and comes back to stop the raid again. They will only be allowed back when the raid is finished as New life rule means that in rp you forgot everything and you do not know what happened in your past life.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when a user overhears or reads something in /ooc chat and carrys it on into RP, e.g. /ooc Hey, Timmy where are you I got a hit on you. /ooc oh Crunchy im next to the fountain, if I go to the fountain and kill him that will be considered as 'metagaming'. Another instance of metagaming is putting cameras through walls or listening to other people through walls.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? 
I will react by turning on a recording software and record everything he is doing, because he is a higher up I will not have the permissions to kick him or ban him, so I will quickly turn on my recording software and notify a staff member higher rank then the staff member abusing his/hers powers.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? If there are other staff members online I will leave it to them, but if I am the only one online I will freeze, the person(s) I am in a sit with and /jail the person who is mass RDMing and deal with the sit before hand then go over to the mass RDMer to deal with him/her.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. If there are only two players online I will, allow them to build in the streets aslong as their jobs are hobo's and if their build has no intention of crashing the server, racism etc, I will supervise them while they are building, if their build gets into the middle of the road or too far off the side walk or gets to the point its lagging or slowing down the server I will ask them to remove their props if they do not remove it I will give them a verbal warning, if they still refuse I will kick them for 5 minutes so their props despawn and remove their props aswell.

Thank you for reading my Trial-mod Application.

Have a good one, Crunchy.

Edited by [IG] Crunchy
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.