August's Trial Mod Application

pastel420!!!

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? pastel420

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/pastel420

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) august#6772

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? In other DarkRP servers

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because I want to make the community a better and more fun place for everyone.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I'm very active on Garry's Mod, so I would be on a lot.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM (Random Death Match) - Warned, MRDM (3x) is a 2 week ban.

RDA (Random Arrest) - Warned, MRDA (3x) is a week ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

No Life Rule - You cannot return to the place you died until after 2 minutes

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame - Using real world knowledge to have an advantage ingame. Say your party member died, and it showed it in chat. And then 5 minutes later you go and kill them.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would approach them personally, and get knowledge on the situation. Afterwards, I would talk to another staff member.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Freeze them, finish the sit I'm in, and then deal with them.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would tell them that it's fine, until it becomes and issue or more players come online.

Edited by pastel420!!!

Howdy Pastel and Thanks for applying

Pros: None

Cons: Lied about your bans, app errors

What to fix:

c1)  Mass RDA is a 2 week ban

c2) Didn't explain that NLR means New life rule and that once you die, you lose all prior knowledge also forgot to mention that if you die during a raid that you cant return til the raid is over

c3) That example wouldn't really be metagaming it would be more RDM, an example would be a cop seeing in ooc that you said "I got Meth" and then they come and raid you for meth.

d1) You would record them abusing then bring it to a higher up, but if you want to talk to them its up to you.

d2) You would deal with the Mass RDMer then return to your sit after banning them

d3) You would ask nicely to delete their props and if they want to build near the street they should be a Hobo and build on the sidewalk and if they continue to not listen warn them til they stop or are kicked or banned for reaching the threshold.

Conclusion:

After reading your mod app and seeing the bans you have and what they're for I'm giving this app a -1. Please remember if you're denied to wait out the 2 weeks to re-apply also please avoid lying on mod apps.

Thanks and Have a Splendid Day

Agent Nipplioni

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.