CaptainAaronCoopers Trial-Mod Application

Captain_Cuck

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

CaptainAaronCooper

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143817603/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Cuck_Bluckula#5320

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes on the old prestige gaming servers.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

It is a server I very much love being on. I would like to help it as much as I can. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I am: Calm, Patient, Un-Biased and Mature enough to make rational decisions.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random deathmatch. And RDA is random Arrest. They should be warned the first time depending on how many warns they have then if it continues they should be either kicked or banned depending on severity. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life rule and it is applied when a player dies. Anything that occured in that players previous life is forgotten upon death. Such examples are: Returning to raids after death. RDM’ing after someone mugs and kills you exc. You must wait 2  minutes before returning to the area of death.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when you try to gain an advantage over another player by not taking the NLR rule seriously or gaining information on bases or locations through unconventional means. Such as walking into bases and taking photos in KOS areas.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Try to get into contact with a higher up with greater authority and let him know of the situation. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail him and finish your sit then reprimand him accordingly.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask them to remove the props in the streets because it is still prop blocking and other players might join later on.

Edited by Captain_Cuck

Hey captain thanks for applying, 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros:

Decent knowledge of the rules

Prior staffing experience

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cons:

A few things i'd fix are 

c1) Punishments is a bit iffy.

c3) Meta game definition is not wrong but its kinda worded weird.

d1) Get video/photo proof

d2) Deal with the mass RDM first 

d3)Tell them to stop building on the streets verbally, if they keep doing it then take punishment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall you have a lot to learn and I give your application a -1

-Benji

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.