Media Player TV Issues

Heidi

I love the idea of having a TV, to entertain my retarded ass while I am bitmining, and for the first video or so it works, unless the server refreshes. After that, it just wont play another video and is stuck on pause. I really would like to see this issue resolved. It is a great idea but right now it is just paying a shit ton of money for one video to play.

I wish...

Garry's mod uses an outdated web framework, which caused a lot of developers of media addons to give up because many of the formats used by sites like youtube were not supported by the framework. So for a lot of people, they still can't view videos at all unless using a beta branch like x86 or chromium.

As far as the people only being able to see one video, there's probably a couple reasons why this is. For one, this addon simply is out of date and no longer supported by the developer who created it. Also youtube api has likely changed since the last update of the addon we are using (since the addon creator discontinued support for the addon).

The media library is open source (https://github.com/wyozi/gmod-medialib). So if anyone has a big brain, fix it

I wish I had the ability to fix this, but it's out of my range of capabilities.