Blake's T-Mod Application

Ilywisdom

What is your in-game (RP) name? Blake Dozzer

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. http://steamcommunity/id/wd33/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Blakedoz#4549

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 5

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Because guys were killing me so i tried to kill them before the admin came

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Gaming Light PD RP 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i been on XenoRP and I think its one of the best servers and i would like to help people

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Because I have some experence with being a trial mod i will help and try to get to everyone's tickets

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM:random deathmatch they should be warned for this but if its mass then a ban random arrest is RDA they should be warned but if mass then banned

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR: New Life Rule is when you return back to the area that you died as soon as you respawn. Example: Some one is raiding and the person being raided dies and ruturns without waiting their time.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Using Knowledge to an advantage 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would take screenshots and report it on forums

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would bring them and freeze them so they can't get away and when im finished with the current sit ill deal with them

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. ill tell them move it and give them a verbal warning about prop blocking

• Not Very active
  • You didn't provide an example of NLR
  • You just recently got off a Mass RDM ban
  • You have been warned 5 times in the last week
  • You reposted you first mod app, because I gave you a -1 on it
  • You dmed me on the forums to argue with me about my -1 on your mod app

I do not think you are fit for the team, as your clearly do not follow the rules on the server and can not act in a mature manner when dealing with things. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.