TMOD APP

Hxrley

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Harley

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353398587/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) XGC iNFAMOUS#7997

a4) What timezone are you located in? GMT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Icefuse 3 times

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i wanna help make the server a better place for all 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? my experience, i can keep calm,level head, quick Choice making

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is random death match when you kill a player with no rp reason or relation/RDA Is Random arrest when u arrest a person with out rp reason or without a law being broken

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life rule can be violated by using information from a previous death to your advantage or going back to the place you were ready to do fight the guy 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. using information that you have gained through  non roleplay methods like ooc chat like someone saying im robbing "jimmys base" and you know where jimmys base is so you go there and counter 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Telling someone who is higher up and able to remove ranks from people

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Freeze him and if its more serious than whats going on tell them that i have something a little more serious to deal with and ill get back to they're sit as soon as posible

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would still tell them they cannot build in the streets incase someone else joins and thinks its allowed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.