Dril's Trial-Mod Application

dril

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Dril

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/dril_/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) dril#7443

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 4

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I have and it was for an misunderstanding of a situation. I appealed and was unbanned. Me and the mafia were doing this big fun thing and some guy came in and RDM'd us, I got very heated and was banned. Both parties were in the wrong.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes at KloutRP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I've always loved the server. It's got that DarkRP feel without any of the unessessary stuff in other server. For example, loot boxes and skins.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I feel familiar with the rules and am a pretty chill guy. I'll be able to help people while being fun.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is killing someone without good reason. People should be warned the first time it happens. If it persists, a ban or kick. RDA is arresting someone without good reasoning. The same that applied for RDM punishment applies here.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR means New Life Rule. This means everytime you die you have a new character. When you die you also cannot return to that location for 3 minutes. Some instances would be going back to where you were killed or getting revenge on the person who killed you.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is using outside RP powers to your advantage. For example, killing a hitman when you know they have a hit on you and using the "People who can hear you" to locate where people are.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Report them on the forums or get someone who is higher up.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? You should jail the person and quickly deal with them. Then, finish the original sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. If they are building directly in the road, warn them. If they are hobos and building on the sidewalk. Leave them.

Edited by dril

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.