Cadens Moderator Application

Mcagle725

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Caden

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://s.team/p/chjt-ghjv/cqbfcvfk

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Officer Hans#4049

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standard

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

4 warns

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No I haven't

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was a moderator on Excaliber Rp which unfortunately shut down due to problems the server owner was having

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer because I truly enjoy the server and sometimes see people who are breaking the rules which can lead to the server getting a bad name. I want everyone to see the server as I do and keep it fun for everyone

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I will be fair and see no bias even to friends and I will make sure everyone is upholding the standards the server has set out. When Punishment is needed I will not hesitate to take action and make sure someone knows their place. I won't be cruel though and I will make sure people are having fun. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when someone kills someone else for no reason or without proper reason. If it was an accident then I would give a verbal warning, and if it were on purpose it would be a warning.

RDA is when someone is randomly arrested with no proper reason that corresponds with the laws at the time. If it was and accident as in the officer heard another officer saying they did something bad then arrested them they would get a verbal. If it were on purpose then it would be a written warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule which states if you are killed somewhere you must wait for a period of time before returning. If you are raided and are killed then come back and kill the person you are violating NLR and will get a written warning

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

It is when you use knowledge you have irl, but your character in the game does not have. This could be the fact that you know the layout of someone's base because you used to share it, but your character wouldn't know that and you use it to your advantage

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I will start recording the abuse then tell the person to record any other abuse and submit a post on the forums. If their is a admin on that is higher then them then I will report it to them as well

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I tell the person I am in a sit with to give me a second then I jail the person rdming and let another mod or admin know about it if possible, but if not I will deal with that then finish my sit with the other person

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I will tell them to stop that because even though nobody else is on it still goes against the rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.