Wisdom's T-Mod Application

Ilywisdom

What is your in-game (RP) name? Wisdom

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/id/wd33

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) wisdomboi33#4549

a4) What timezone are you located in? CST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?7

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Minging My Little brother was minging on my account and yes i do know i take Responsibility for my account

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes on Shadow GC DarkRP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because ive seen staff around here and I really wanna become part of the community and be a good staff member I really like the server and I think I would it in with the staff on this server ive seen the way staff handle sits and ive talk to one staff and answered some questions and he said i should apply b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Because I have a lot of experience staffing and I think I would be a great staff because I know the motd alot and I think I would know a lot of the rules so I really think I would make a staff member I know a lot of basic things and I think I ready to be a staff member on the server and I will try to be a good one and I will try as hard as I can to take all sits.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM: Random Death Match When some kills you for no reason this should be a warn but if its mass then a ban. RDA: Random Arrest: When some just out of no where arrest you for no reason this should be a warn but if mass  ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR New Life Rule: When you die and you come back without waiting your time which is 2 Mins Like When a hit is placed and you die well you go back instantly.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame:Using Real life knowledge to get an advantage on people like when a cop hears Drug deals through a law  on through a wall then the warrant the player. another example is when they place camera's down and the keypads show numbers and they can see and raid your base then they know your keypad codes for easier entry.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Well i take screen shots and video's then i would post them on forums and wait for his higher ups to tell him wrong because its not my place to tell him wrong

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? well I would jail them and if they keep talking while im dealing with sit  when mute and then get the sit im currently doing over with as quickly as possible then i would tell them hat they have done wrong and tell them their consequences

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Well I mean its not a big deal I would them remove it and goes some wheres where they can build and give them a verbal warning but if they did it again then I would warn them.

Edited by Wisdomboi33

• Warned while staff app is up.
  • He's 14 at the time of applying.
  • Prior staff experience is on a server that has been around for less than a month. Maximum players: 7
  • Rushed or just simply improper grammar. Capitalize your I's run spellcheck.
Just now, im cody said:

To add on to Zyngas' response, you tried to make an excuse for your ban with "Minging My Little brother was minging on my account and yes i do know i take Responcablity for my account" making it seem like you are a mingy player

That's a very good point. We don't need someone who can't control their own account to have moderator permissions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.