Ness' Mod app :O

Ness

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? -- Ness

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. -- https://steamcommunity.com/id/EarthboundNess/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? -- Ness#9326

a4) What timezone are you located in? -- Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? -- I have no idea since the warns get reset but if I had to think probably 20 give or take

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? -- Yes I been banned 3 times I believe, 2 times for the warn limit (probably more the warns get reset so I don't know) and one time for perma cuz I threatened to harm another player.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? -- nope

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? -- I been with the server since its EARLY days like when it had a day night cycle (that's as far back I could remember unless xeno rp was on evo-city then I been on since 2015 so about 5 yrs now)

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? -- Im a fairly active player and I know the rules and im friends with about everyone, but when it comes to taking sits I would not be lenient and I would take the sit with a outside perspective and not have any bias and listen to the players reasoning and story to why they broke the rules.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. -- RDM (Random Deathmatch) when player 1 kills player 2 for no RP reason [cop kills mayor] theres no rp reason for the cop to kill the mayor | RDA (Random Arrest) player 1 arrests player 2 for no RP reason (also includes if player 1 has a gun out but the laws state guns are legal or if there are no gun laws then player 1 gets arrested its RDA)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. -- NLR (New Life Rule) wherever you died you can not go back to that area for 2 minutes, and during a raid you cant go back at all until the raid is OVER (now im still not clear on 1 instance of NLR, PD raiding because I see cops constantly going back after raids and staff don't do anything about it, so its kind of a grey area for me)

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. -- Metagame (using outside knowledge to gain an advantage against others in a roleplay scenario) an example of this would be when a cop hears meth being cooked and issues a warrant on the meth cooks even though the cop didn't see the meth or anything of that nature, same goes with bitminers, printers, and weed if you hear it and use that knowledge to your advantage your metagaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? -- go straight to telling someone who has the power to stop it and attempt to stop the higher up

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. -- How do you handle the situation? put the sit on hold and ban the mass rdmer for 2 weeks then continue with the sit

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. --  I would tell them that if they would like to build outside, they can become hobos and build in lots/sidewalks, however I would give them a verbal warning at first, then if they continue, I would give them a real warning for building in the streets.

I have a mic

im active on the server (like about 3 or 4 days a week)

im active in the discord (but currently I am banned for 2 weeks for posting beans I think)

and im 16

Thanks -Ness

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.