Batman

Is there any chance we could get the rule about batman not being able to party? I think batman should be able to party with other batmans, because I often find that when there are multiple batmans there is usually some corssfire that can end in one batman accidentally killing another. 

I dont know about this. I feel like there's a good reason that staff had in mind when making the "no party" rule for Batman. Furthermore I feel like coordinated batmen working together in a party would be annoying as fuck to any criminals and too powerful.

To me it already doesn't make sense that there can be multiple batmen, it would make even less sense for there to be multiple batmen all working together. I feel like if you want to stop crime on that caliber you should just become a cop because 9/10 times batmen dont even use their grapple to stop crimes, and they just use it to dick around. Plus cops have armor (unless batman has armor too? havent donated enough to play him).

Edited by Setro