ZimpsE's Trial mod application form (REP)

ZimpsE

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Not a person or ZimpsE

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZimpsE/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

ZimpsE#6841

a4) What timezone are you located in?
EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes on Iron RP
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I've grinded on this server and I've always seen staff & have wanted another chance to prove myself at something

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I have tons of past moderation experience & I host my own servers 
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM/RDA should be a verbal warning on first offence after that it should be a warn if continued to mass RDA or RDM a kick/suspension 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule when a player goes back to their spawn within a certain amount of time

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when someone uses ooc knowledge to the rp's experience such as saying in ooc after being killed in a pd raid "Someone is raiding the PD"
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Tell the owner or head admin and ask them to stop

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail them and suspended them or ban them deepening on how many times this has happened before

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask them to stop and remove the props if continued jail them and if that doesn't work kick them from the server

Reposted due to lack of activity to recheck my edited app

You reposted your app, to make sure we saw the changes. We see them, but you reposted the unedited one. A simple skim would notice this. Also it has only been 2 days. Calm down man. Have some patience. Which is something required to be a staff member. 

-gaf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.