Masterminor's Trial-mod Application

Masterminor

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? MasterM

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Minorrulez/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Plane 801#3877

a4) What timezone are you located in? pacific standard time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 1

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, messing around rdming my friend.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, but not this game, for Fivem, gtav roleplay. Only for 2 weeks then stopped playing

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I see people RDM and I usually make a ticket but doesn't do anything, I want to stop that and give that person a warning. I once was in the server at 10pm and no mods were on and people, rdmed and closed the server spawn. I want to help stop that from happening too.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I would be fair and right, I also would be in the server when I can, but I go to school from 7 50 am to usually 6 pm.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Rdm and Rda, I define it as random killing and random arresting. If I were to see this happen, I would do either two things. The first being, to jail him for the recommended time and giving him a warning. The second thing if happened, which is mass RDM, I would ban the individual. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR being "New Life Rule" which is stating that when your player dies. Your new player that you become, can't use information that has happened before. Unless RDM'ed. Example would be if you get raided and killed, then going back to your base.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you don't see something, but use that information to  raid them or  used in NLR 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would Contact the owner or co-owner, and them him what happened. While it happening I would take a video of it and send it to the co-owner or owner

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would freeze the person I was talking to, because they probably was someone who rdmed  too. Then Goto the person who is rdming then freeze him and jail him. I would go back to my original sit and then once im done, deal with the other rdm'er.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Don't do anything because that would be unfair for someone to do that when there are only two other players online.

Hey Masterminor, thanks for applying!

Your app needs a little more meat in c2) and c3). Also in d3). It is never okay to break the rules. You can show the players how to still have fun building while following the rules. Your ban and warn was from too long ago to matter so you're good there. 

Make these changes for me and I'll gladly change to +1.

-gaf

Edited by Lolagaf

Application looks very rushed and somewhat sloppy. I personally haven’t seen you on, but I’m not very active myself. But the reasoning of you being staff in this app seems to be more aggressive than what I would like.

Overall, If accepted I would welcome you with open arms and would be happy to train you some things. But if you are declined, I suggest a different attitude and mindset when you make your next application.

-Parslee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.