Real Dat Boi Mod Applicaton

EmYoo

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Real Dat Boi

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142588170/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

EmYoo#4007

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I think 8 or under.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes, a few times. Those were bans from years ago.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, GarnetGaming.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I have been playing the server for many years and know all the rules and recently came back a bit more and I am acting a lot better than I was before and I think I would make a good staff member.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

The fact that I can listen to people when needed and I can be really quick and efficient with it.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when RandomDeathMatch. It is when someone kills you without any roleplay reasons. People who do it once should be warned. People who do 3 or more is considered mass rdmed and should typically be banned for around a week.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule and it is when someone kills you with roleplay reasons and it basically means you just can't go back to that same district you were killed in. Ex: You are raiding the PD and you are killed during the raid, you can't go back in to the PD or around it for I think about 2 minutes. Ex2: A player gets raided and they are killed by the person who is raiding them. They can not return back to their base and fight off the person raiding them again until the raid has ended.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is taking  information from in-game roleplay and transferring it to non roleplay information. For example a person is killed in a raid and a police officer sees in chat that the person was raided/killed, and then warrants the person who committed the crime without actually witnessing the event happen. This is against roeplaying rules because you cannot use given information from kill logs or ooc and adverts to your advantage. 
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would screen record them abusing while telling them they should stop and if they keep doing it I would take the recording and report it on the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If I was in the middle of a sit I would jail them and continue my sit. After the sit I would go over and talk to the person mass rdming about what they were doing it for and things like that.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them to become a hobo and tell them to build off of the streets still.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.