jpdavey20's trial mod application

jpdavey20

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? jpdavey20

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809316921/

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? jpdavey20

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809316921/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? jpdavey2020#3739

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? yes 2 times both mass rdm one of them my brother was on my account the other i was playing as a terrorist and we waged war on the police so i killed a bunch of cops and i have learned from my mistakes.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I do not

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? i like the server i have a lot of fun on it and i want to give back and help the mods they seem stressed sometimes and i on a lot so i want to help

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i am a very good listener, i have very neutral view points, i am willing to put in the hard work and i will listen to both sides of the story

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM Random Death match or killing some one with out reason RDM should be punished with a 5 day ban mass RDM should be punnished with a 2 week ban 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated NLR:is new life rule where if you are killed you cannot enter an area before 2 minutes is up or until a raid is over example: Tommy is a co[p and he dies in front of the pd then Tommy goes back and kills the killer that is braking nlr. Example 2 : chad is a police officer and there is a pd raid going on chad goes in and dies then chad runs back and continues to kill and die and runs back 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. meta gaming is using knowledge outside of the real world in game example : say i become a thief and i try and fail to raid a base but i found printers then i become a cop and go back to the base with a warrant and destroy them 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? i go to the forums and report them to the highest power 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i would d finish the sit I am in then i would find the player and put them in a sit and ban them for 2 weeks 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. ask them not to build in the streets and delete the structures and if they keep building i would warn then kick

DENIED

Sorry, we chose not to accept your application at this time. You must wait two weeks before reapplying to any XenoRP staff position!

You were recently banned for mass rdm. Although your appeal was accepted, you still mass rdmed, and didn't understand the rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.