Iam's Mod Application

BotLives

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name
= Iam 

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/CtrlAltBot/

a3) What is your Discord Tag?
BotLives#9210

a4) What timezone are you located in?
EST 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
no 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
Gmod DayZ server 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
because it's a good server and i hope it grows into a bigger community and i'd also like to help out with the server   

b2) If you were to get accepted,what do you think would make you a good moderator?
being understanding, Listening to different perspectives of a problem and examining the problem at hand , not being biased or unfairly judging people (means the same btw)  

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM = Random Death Match , if the RDM is less then 3 kills it'd be a warning, if the RDM is more then 3 it would result in a ban from the server for a small - large amount of time, RDA = Random Arrest if done less then 3 times that would result in a warn or verbal warning  if done more then that it'd result in a ban for a short amount of time 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR = New life rules Depending on the situation, a raid for instance  you must wait until raid is over to go back to your base and must stay away if you go back to your base that would be NLR rule break same with getting killed in raid you must stay away, if killed in any situation other then raiding you can't go back for 120 seconds doing that would NLR rule break 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
metagame is talking outside of the RP environment using 3rd party voice calls or Voice chats telling group members that their ingame character shouldn't be able to receive  

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
i'd react by letting someone higher then them or post about it on the forums right away if i were to see it 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
i'd pause the sit and jail them and assess the situation or ask them why they were killing everyone, if they don't answer or give a valid reason  (i.e) Maybe a raid gone wrong . it'd result in a ban from me.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
Rules are rules and must be enforced even though their may not be people on 

⭐Edit for Gammar, adding small details

Edited by BotLives
Gammar, Small details

Hey Iam! Thanks for applying! Just a few mistakes on your mod app

c1) If they did RDM/RDA more than 3 times, the ban punishment would vary from 1-2 weeks depending on the situation, wouldn't expect you to know this though ❤️

d1) Record what the mod is doing and report it to a higher up, not on the forums or discord.

d2) Don't pause your current sit. Jail the mass rdmer and finish your sit. If possible ask any other mod online at the moment to deal with the mass rdmer. If no one comes, after the sit just take care of him

Pros:

Active

Previous Experience

Chill

Cons:

App feels a little rushed

Multiple grammar mistakes

Conclusion: (+1) I feel like with more experience and a bit of learning, you would become a great addition to the team!

Edited by !:.Capt Mango.:!

Hey Iam thanks for applying!

Pros:

• Very active
  • Very active in discord
  • No bans
  • Really good experiences in game

Cons:

• Warns
  • Not to much detail in app but it's not that bad

Conclusion: Neutral (Leaning towards +1)

I think you would be a good fit for the team!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.