Bobby Hill's Moderator Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? 
- Bobby Hill (MK) 
a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 
- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096335512
a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) 
- Bobby Hill#8482 
a4) What time zone are you located in? 
- Eastern Tim Zone 
a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 
- No Warns 
a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? 
- No Bans 
a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? 
- I have been on staff on a old server called "Assured Gaming". I was staff on a server called IronRP. I have staffed on XenoRP for about 2 months.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? 

- I really enjoy this server and I find myself getting tired of role-playing and just wish I was staffing again. And of course to stop people that minge and not follow the rules..
b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? 
- I will put as much effort as I can to help the people of our community in any way. If I see FailRP or RDM or anything, I will immediately take action to help stop all rule breaking. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions: 
c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. 
- RDM(Random Death Match) Is where a player kills another player for no reason. I would give them a warning, and if I see it repeatedly happening, then I will take action and kick or either ban the player. 
- RDA(Random Arrest) is where a player randomly arrests another player for no reason. I would I would give them a warning, and if I see it repeatedly happening, then I will take action and kick or either ban the player.
c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. 
- NLR(New Life Rule) means you must not return to the place you died, remember your previous life or take revenge on the person who killed you. 
c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. 
- Metagaming is where someone uses "OOC" to take action. Like a cop warning someone for saying they have drugs over ooc.. Also, Metagaming can be someone using the map glitches to look inside someone’s base and use that to raid and have an advantage. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? 
- I would contact another higher up and let them know what they were doing to be admin abusing and see if they could help me out if I was the only other staff on.  
d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? 
- I pick them up via Phys gun and jail them, finish up the sit I was in, then handle the Mass RDMer. 
d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. 
- I will tell them that they are not allowed to build in the streets and they still have to follow rules no matter how many people are on. Tell them they can become Hobo and build in the park or fountain area outside of the streets.. 

spacer.png

Edited by Bobby Hill (MK)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.