Poop's Mod App

PoopSandwichHD

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? PoopSandwichHD

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/PoopSandwichHD

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) PoopSandwichHD (Nathan)#1999

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 2 (Good ol' RealityLogan)

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Nah

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? On a Vanilla SMP Minecraft server, and Xeno (I got to Smod and i do have the Ex-staff role on discord)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I'd like to be staff again, it was fun, i'd like to help the server out once again.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Well, i'd say i'd make a good moderator because i have been staff before, i know the rules.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM/RDA means Random Deathmatch/Arrest. RDM is killing someone for no rp reason/RDA is arresting someone for no reason. I'd verbally warn/warn/ban (if either were mass)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is "New life rule" when you die, you cant return to your place of death for 2 minutes, and you cant remember your past life.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is using outside information your character can't possibly know. Someones a Swat and sees a thief kill someone in the kill feed, so the swat arrests Wants him so he can be arrested.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Record/screenshot said higher up abusing and send it to their respective team admin if possible.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I'd ask the people if i can ask if i can handle the MRDMER. or i'd see if there was another staff member available that could handle it.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Depending on if either were hobos, i'd let them know that for one they cant build in the street period, and that hobos can only build on the sidewalks. If not, i'd ask them to remove their props politely and that if they wanted to build, that they either buy a base and build inside or become a hobo and build on the sidewalk. If they aren't listening, i'd remove the props/kick/warn/ban depending on severity.

You were a good staff member.

But after resigning I have gotten complaints about you minging, rdming etc. 

I have seen some footage of this myself, when you tried to play it off as cross fire, when it really was not.

Also heard you like to argue with people and bring up "Im previous staff" and expect them to do what you say.

Conclusion - Do not see a need to bring you on the team

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.