ThatBulgarianSoldier's Trail Moderator Application

B5ulgarian

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? 

ThatBulgarianSoldier

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245818792/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) 

✪RedLionBG☭#7752

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern European Standard Time (EEST)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 

1 total, 0 active.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? 

I want to volunteer for XenoRP, because I want to enforce the server rules of this server. I want to protect the server from any kind of trouble (Hackers, Trollers, Rule-Breakers, etc.). I want to prove that I am a good moderator and that I would follow every server rule and would accept any punishment if I break any.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? 

I believe that I would be a good moderator because I am very active in this great server. I am determined, brave, and can solve any problems. I enforce all server rules and don't break them.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM - Random Death Match. RDA - Random Arrest. Both are punishable by a warning. 

RDM Example: There are two people - Bill and Nate. Bill kills Nate for absolutely no reason. Bill is punished with a warning.

RDA Example: There are two people - Chris and Bob. Chris - Police Officer. Bob - Citizen. Chris arrests Bob for no reason. Chris is punished with a warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New Life Rule, also known as NLR, is when someone comes back to the area where he/she died. The person  has to wait 2 minutes before re-entering the area where he/she died. Failure to do so is punishable by warning.

NLR Example: Nikolai is raiding Ivan's Base. Ivan kills Nikolai. Nikolai comes back to the same area where he died and kills Ivan without ending the raid. Nikolai is punished with a warning.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Meta Gaming is using information that isn't realistic to act on.

Example: John is a Swat Officer and he hears meth cooking sounds in the base, but can't see the stoves or the pots and he makes a warrant without knowing whether there are meth items in the base or not.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would get proof of him/her abusing their powers with either a Screenshot or a Recording.

If the person who is absuing their powers is a Trail Moderator, Moderator, Moderator+, or a Senior Moderator, I would report him/her to an Admin.

If the person who is absuing their powers an Admin or above the rank Admin., I would report him/her to the Owners.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

What I would do, during a sit, is grab the person, jail him/her, ask a staff member higher than me to ban him/her.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

What I would do is tell them that they are not allowed to build on the streets. If there are only the two of them in the server, it would be fine. But if there were a lot of players, I would ask both of them to stop.

Edited by ThatBulgarianSoldier

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.